Friday 27 November 2015

Jose Aldo doesn't mind being underdog: 'Whoever wants to make money, bet on Aldo

It  didn't strike Jose Aldo at all when he was informed he was the underdog for his UFC 194 title defense against interim featherweight champion, Conor McGregor. In fact, the champion would like to advise pundits to bet on him if they want win some easy money, as he told Sportv.

"Whoever wants to make money, all they have to do is bet on Aldo. It'll be the easiest money they will ever make in their lives," Aldo said. "Just like what happened to Ronda Rousey against Holly Holm. That's not a problem for me. I don't know who decides who gets to be the favorite. I focus on myself. I know what I can do and what I have to do to win."

Even though he has been the only UFC featherweight champion since the beginning of the division and has not lost a fight in 10 years, Aldo doesn't let that stop him from working hard and developing himself even further as a fighter.

"I'm always trying to learn more and to be a good role model for people. I have to train harder than everyone else. That way I'll never be in a comfort zone. I won't believe I'm better than everyone else."

Jose Aldo is scheduled to take on Conor McGregor at UFC 194 on December 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Chris Weidman will also look to defend the middleweight title against Luke Rockhold on the co-main event of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.