Saturday 28 November 2015

Kim Kardashian Concerned Her Baby is Breech

Kardashian West is expected to give birth to her second child, and first son, in December – and recently announced a list of possible “push presents” husband Kanye could buy. “We have the funniest e-mail chains discussing it. One friend got a special diamond ring she always wanted, and another friend got a new auto!” she wrote.

Despite the issues, Kardashian claims that she may still try to have a normal labor and push her son out instead of a C-section that is normally the route breech babies are delivered into the world.

Kim Kardashian revealed the she is in for a hard birth due to the fact that her baby is breech.

Kim said that she is researching various ways to get her baby to turn including laying upside down for 15 minutes three times a day. However, Kim is doing everything she can to avoid such a situation, and is hoping a variety of weird and wonderful techniques will get her baby to move into the right position.

ust days after revealing her struggle with gestational diabetes related to her pregnancy, Kim Kardashian is facing another pregnancy problem.

The external cephalic version (ECV) procedure is usually performed after about 37 weeks, and Kim is entering her 36th week of pregnancy.

“I even started acupuncture where I burn moxa (mugwort) on my pinky toe every day!”

“I just don’t think pregnancy and me really agree with each other”, she told E! “I’ve learned so much from my few sessions with him”, she said.

“Paul was my mom’s doctor and delivered me!” “I am even attempting hypnosis”, Kim shared on her blog and her app.

Writing on her official website, Kim explained that it is the latest complication in her pregnancy after she was previously diagnosed with placenta accreta – a condition where the placenta grows deeply into the uterine wall.

“…It looks so painful and scary and has to be done in the hospital”, Kim shares.

“I guess 4 percent of women are faced with this – so, lucky me!”

Hmmm… what does it say about Kim that we can’t wonder, whether this entire blog entry was just a paid advertisement for Paul Crane?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.