Tuesday 3 November 2015

Kylie Jenner Sends Birthday Wish To ‘Ride Or Die’ Kendall — See Family’s Sweet Messages

It’s Kendall Jenner’s 20th birthday! As part of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, Kendall was showered with love on Nov. 3 thanks to her family. See their sweet bday messages below!

If there’s one family that knows how to give birthday shout-outs on social media, it’s Kendall Jenner‘s. So when she turned 20 on Nov. 3, of course her family took to Instagram and their websites to post some thoughtful messages and fun pics for the birthday girl! Khloe Kardashian,Kylie JennerKris JennerKim Kardashian, and Caitlyn Jenner all sent Kendall heartfelt wishes, and you can see them all right here!
After Kendall and her sisters partied together at her 20th birthday bash on Nov. 2, all of them used pics from the party’s photobooth to show their love for Kendall on Instagram. But Khloe, Kylie, and Kim all used their respective websites to send cute messages to their sis. “Kendall. My ride or die. My supermodel sister. I love you so much! Happy 20th birthday!” Kylie wrote.
Khloe gushed, “To someone who touches each life she enters, spreading smiles to everyone you meet: may the love and gentleness you show upon the world return to you ten fold. I Love you to the moon and back, Ken! I’m so beyond proud of what you’ve accomplished with your career and your spirit. I can’t wait to celebrate you today. You inspire me! Happy birthday, my sister!!! I adore you!!!”
And Kim said, “Happy birthday, Kendall!!! I can’t believe you’re 20 today. You have already accomplished so much! I am so proud of you and am amazed by your supermodel career. Have the best day ever!” There’s clearly some major sisterly love between these girls!
While Kendall’s sissies went for current pics on Instagram, Kris and Caitlyn managed to scrounge up some awesome throwbacks for their daughter, and they were totally adorable! “Happy Birthday to my beautiful love bug @kendalljenner who is beautiful inside and out. I have had the blessing of watching you grow into the most amazing young woman and I cherish every memory… we have had so many adventures but the very best one is watching you achieve the things you’ve always dreamed of. You are smart, funny, loving, generous, kind and have the biggest heart. You give unconditional love to your friends and family and You give me more joy and happiness than you will ever know and I love you with all of my heart. Mommy #proudmama #birthdaygirl #happybirthdaykendall #myken #love #family,” Kris sweetly wrote. Caitlyn called Kendall “so beautiful” in a toothless shot of her daughter and added, “Daddy loves you!”
As if Kendall’s birthday odes from her family aren’t enough, she certainly had plenty of other people to wish her happy birthday at her Nov. 2 part at the The Nice Guy in Hollywood! Hailey BaldwinJustin BieberGigi HadidNick Jonas, and even Drake showed up to party with Kendall! Plus, she is rumored to be dating NBA rookie D’Angelo Russell, so she may have even had a new man to celebrate with! Talk about an amazing 20th birthday!Happy Birthday to my beautiful love bug @kendalljenner who is beautiful inside and out. I have had the blessing of watching you grow into the most amazing young woman and I cherish every memory… we have had so many adventures but the very best one is watching you achieve the things you’ve always dreamed of. You are smart, funny, loving, generous, kind and have the biggest heart. You give unconditional love to your friends and family and You give me more joy and happiness than you will ever know and I love you with all of my heart. Mommy #proudmama #birthdaygirl #happybirthdaykendall#myken #love #family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.