Monday 16 November 2015

Ronda Rousey releases statement on UFC 193: I'll be back



Former UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey broke her silence after her knockout loss to Holly Holm at UFC 193 with a post in Instagram.

“I just wanted to thank everyone for the love and support,” Rousey wrote. “I appreciate the concerns about my health, but I’m fine. As I mentioned before I am going to take a little bit of time, but I’ll be back.”

Rousey is referencing plans to take a break from the UFC that she mentioned before UFC 193. Rousey said she was going to disappear to work on some movie projects which will require her time.

Rousey also references her health. There was a lot of discussion about what the nature of her injuries were, whether she had a concussion and there were rumors of a broken jaw.

UFC president Dana White had cleared that up earlier in the day, clarifying that there was no broken jaw or concussion and that Rousey’s trip to the hospital was a precaution and to have a busted lip attended too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.