Thursday 3 December 2015

Holland Taylor And Sarah Paulson Are Dating, According To Reports

Last week, Holland Taylor revealed that she was dating a woman, and now, numerous media outlets are reporting that her girlfriend is none other than "American Horror Story" star Sarah Paulson. 

Taylor, 72, and Paulson, 40, have been dating for a few months, multiple sources told People Magazine.  Among the other outlets to report the news are Entertainment Tonight, Out Magazine and TV Guide. 

Speculation over the nature of Taylor and Paulson's relationship began after it was noted that the two stars had been expressing warm words for one another on Twitter for some time. In November, Taylor tweeted a photograph of Paulson in a floor-length evening gown.  

The news comes at a time when both Taylor and Paulson, who had previously kept their private lives out of the limelight, have each opened up about their respective sexualities in separate interviews. Last week, Taylor revealed she was in a long-term relationship with another woman in an interview with WNYC's Anna Sale. The "Two and a Half Men" and "Legally Blonde" actress did not reveal the identity of her girlfriend, but mentioned that there was "a very big age difference" between the couple. 

"I’ve been really wrestling with this lately, because most of my relationships have been with women and I don’t like talking about them because I don’t like talking about the politics of it all because I’m not political about it," she said.

As for Paulson, the Emmy nominee declined to label her sexuality in a candid interview with PrideSource last month, but opened up about having dated both men and women. 

"All I can say is, I've done both, and I don't let either experience define me," Paulson, who was previously in a relationship with actress Cherry Jones, said. "I don't let having been with a man make me think I am heterosexual, or make me want to call myself that, because I know I have been attracted to women -- and have lived with women."

The Huffington Post has reached out to a representative for Paulson and is awaiting comment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.