Monday 18 January 2016

The Eagles' Glenn Frey dead at 67

Frey and other original members of Eagles - Don Henley and Randy Meisner and Bernie Leadon - singer Linda Ronstadt's backup band in the early 1970s came up with to make.

The Eagles would eventually make known that a laid-back, country-tinged sound fake, who were all experienced musicians.

"We shock, disbelief and are in a state of shock," Henley said in a statement Monday. "I'm not sure I believe in fate, but in 1970 I crossed paths with Glenn Lewis Frey, my life changed forever, and eventually millions of other people all over the planet impact on lives.

"It's a world without it would be very strange move," Henley added to. "But, that was in my life, I will be thankful every day. Peace, brother. If you set out to do, and what."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.